Click on the Supplements tab above for further details on the different versions of SPSS programs.
âStatistics Alive! is a methodologically sound, rigorous, yet accessible text.â
âAbhishek Tiwari, Cal Poly Pomona
âThis text is written in a plain and friendly style. The student has an excellent chance of grasping one concept before moving on to the next, more complex, module.â
âElizabeth Mason, California University of Pennsylvania
âThe textâs focus on hypothesis testing should lead to studentsâ deeper understanding of applying statistics to course work. The author did an excellent job of making the material entertaining and understandable.â
âMatthew Price, Georgia State University
Presented in short, digestible modules and written in a conversational tone, Statistics Alive! is an enjoyable read. Author Wendy J. Steinberg shows students the underlying logic to what they are learning and includes well-crafted practice and self-check features to help ensure that new knowledge sticks. She covers theory intuitively without sacrificing the rigor of the overall text.
- Presents the content in short modules, which allows students to master the material more easily and allows instructors more flexibility in the assignment of material
- Designed in a âlay-flatâ paperback format that makes doing assignments from the book easier for the student
- Contains learning objectives and âCheck Yourself!â questions that serve as guideposts that students can use to orient themselves and assess their readiness to move on and tackle new material
- Offers practice exercises throughout the text, in the student study guide, and online that provide students with ample opportunity to master concepts and formulas
- Produced in an attractive two-color format