Even if you consider yourself a hopelessly "slow reader," the time-tested Evelyn Wood method will work for you. This highly acclaimed program will help you dramatically improve your ability to remember and recall what you've read - without long, laborious notes, slow rereading, and continual referrals back to the material.
- How to make your reading purposeful, strategic, and flexible
- Why to unlearn everything you know about reading
- Simple techniques you can use to instantly increase your reading speed
- How to shake off the common habits of subvocalization, backskipping, and regression
- Steps to take before, during, and after reading for the greatest comprehension and retention